5 Micron 10″ x 2.5″ String Wound Sediment Water Filter Cartridge
- Material: Polypropylene
- Pore Size(μm): 5
- Size(inch): 10
- Core: Polypropylene
- Maximum Operating Temperature(°F): 176
- Applicable pH value: 1-13
- 【Dimensions】：Fit most 10 inches x 2.5 inches Reverse Osmosis System
- 5 Micron string wound water filter. Universal water filter replacement fits any standard 10 inch RO and Whole House systems.
- 【 Quality Filtration】: Made of 100% Pure POLYPROPYLENE Microfibers. The string wound water filter ha a deep bed filtration function, which presents a honeycomb structure of being dense inside and sparse outside. The String Wound sediment filter can reduce 99.99% sand, scale, rust, sediment, and particles.
- 【High Capacity】: The filter can filter 20000 – 30000 gallons depending on water quality. Suggest replacing it every 3- 6 months for the average household for optimal performance depending on the use.
- 【Multiple Advantages】：It has the advantages of high filtration accuracy, large flow rate, small pressure difference, high compressive strength, large pollution tolerance, tasteless, and no secondary pollution.
- 【Excellent performance】：The String wound filter element adopts POLYPROPYLENE Microfibers to be tightly wound on the porous framework according to a specific process, The honeycomb structure with sparse outside and dense inside has a good deep filtration effect, and can effectively remove suspended solids, rust, particles and other impurities in the liquid.
- 【NOTE】: Filters with new or old packaging is randomly sent, and do not affect the performance.