Under Sink Water Filtration System
- Reverse osmosis water filtration system reduces up to 99.99% of Lead, Chlorine, Fluoride, Nitrates, Calcium, Arsenic, and more.
- RO Capacity: 50/75/100/200 Gallons
- Item Dimensions: LxWxH 16 x 5.25 x 17.5 inches
- The 1st stage is a Sediment filter that targets dirt, dust, sand, and rust.
- The 2nd and 3rd stages are Granular Activated Carbon and Activated Carbon Block Filters which focus on pollutants like chlorine, volatile organic chemicals, and odor-causing compounds.
- These early stages help extend the life of the 4th stage, the Reverse Osmosis Membrane. The membrane focuses on the most difficult impurities like lead, arsenic, chromium, fluoride, TDS, radium, and others.
- The 5th stage is a Post Activated Carbon Filter which does a final pass on your water, right before it comes through the faucet, removing any possible taste or odor.
- The 6th stage is mineral filter which gives mineral to water.
- Enjoy unlimited ultra-fresh, clean, great-tasting water right at home. Save money, time, and hassle of buying costly, bottled water
- Designed, engineered, RO-6 is the most durable system in the industry to guarantee water safety & your health
- Tested and can remove up to 99% of contaminants including arsenic, chlorine, lead, fluoride, heavy metals, virus, and 1000+ contaminants
- Large super capacity filters deliver 2X contaminants removing the capacity for fewer filter change-outs compared to smaller all-in-one filters that clog up quickly
- Comes with a 100% lead-free designer faucet, plus Food grade tubing to provide safe, contamination-free pure water.
- Simple and organized, RO6 is designed to make identifying and replacing filters intuitive and easy, provides you the ultimate satisfaction and peace of mind with our lifetime support.