U-3S-102UV Classic 3-Stage Under Sink Water Filtration System for Drinking
Body Material : PP, AS
Size: 1/4″, 3/8″
Thread:NPT or BSP
Temperature: 4°C – 38°C
Burst Pressure: 28kgs
Filter cartridge: PP, Pleated, CTO, GAC, UF, Resin, UV
Housing: 10″single or double o ring housings
* [Classic Drinking Filter]:The water flows through PP sediment filtration, dual CTO carbon filtration, and the 2nd layer
contains unique CTO filtration. It removes common sediments in drinking water, like dust, sand, particles, dirt and rust.
Effectively removes heavy metals, harmful chemicals, cloudiness, colors and more. It removes not only harmful
pollutants but also chlorine taste and odor.
* [Fresh Healthy Water Supplier]: The on-demand fast flow rate of the allows it to meet the widest possible range of needs in your home. Up to 20x more effective than the common water pitcher dispenser. Flow Rate: Up to 1GPM depending on source water pressure. Maxim Pressure: 90psi. It washes fresh produce like fruit and vegetables, brings health protection, can provide your entire family with delicious, clean water straight from your tap.
* [Excellent Quality and Design]: Features beautiful European-designed brushed nickel all-metal faucet and clear see-through 1st stage housing. Clear see-through 1st stage housing makes filter inspection a snap. Manufactured to comply strictly with FDA standards and tested by independent third party against NSF/ANSI standards (42, 53, 61) for water quality, material safety and structural integrity.
* [Easy to Install and Maintain]: This system is designed for easy installation, low maintenance, and features dual carbon block filters along with a high-capacity sediment filter. The sediment filter protects and extends the life of your system, while the carbon block filters work to remove many harmful contaminants a. You can replace the filter every 6 to 12 months, judged by the water’s taste.
* [TDS Note and Customer Services]: This under sink water filter will not reduce the TDS of the incoming water. Instead, it keeps the healthy minerals in your water. If you are interested in a filter that removes TDS, please consider a reverse osmosis system.