Alkaline Remineralization Post filter For RO Reverse Osmosis System
- Product Dimensions: 2.8 x 2.8 x 7.7 inches
- Item Weight: 4.2 lb
- Operating Temperature:Min.39ºF,Max 100ºF
- Operating Pressure: 20psi Max. 80psi
- Usage After RO System
- Usage Environment: Indoor use only
- 【COMPOUNDED ALKALINE FILTRATION】:under sink alkaline filter compresses the mixture of multiple kinds of natural mineral particles and coconut carbon into a highly concentrated carbon block. It effectively adjusts the inherent drawbacks of RO pure water (no-mineral & acidic) by restoring minerals and balancing pH level. The replacement filter can last for 6-12 months depends on your water usage frequency.
【RESTORE ESSENTIAL MINERALS】: The minerals layers of the alkaline filter adds ionically activated elements (such as Zinc, Calcium, Dietary Iron, Magnesium, and Potassium)back into the filtered water, ensuring your daily minerals intake. Please kindly note the minerals may contribute to a higher value of TDS but the treated water is considered to be much healthier than pure water with low TDS.
【BALANCE PH+ LEVEL】: Your body tightly regulates the pH value at around 7.4 to maintain overall health whilst the water after RO filtration is slightly acidic. By adding back alkaline ions and elements back into the pure water, the under-counter TD-9 remineralizing water filter manages to adjust the pH+ value of RO water to slightly alkaline above 7.5, which is consistent with your natural body’s ph and is beneficial to your long-term health.
【REMOVE BAD ODOR&TASTE】: The Activated carbon of the inline post alkaline filter further polishes the taste, removes odors and other remaining pollutants such as chlorine, dust, and sediments from RO water as a final stage. However, Eastcooler Alkaline Remineralization Filter is not designed to be utilized as an independent water filter but is highly recommended to treat with pure water after filtration from the RO system.
【SUPER EASY INSTALLATION & REPLACEMENT】The remineralize/alkalize filter is compatible with most of the reverse osmosis systems on the market. Size at 2.8” *2.8” *7.7”. With a flat bottom and hanging bracket, TD-9 can either stand up alone on the ground, or hang on the cabinet wall under sink, or even lie on your RO system. The replacement of the filter is super easy with a single twist in 1 sec without any tools. No more mess connecting job under your sink!
- Perfectly fits for tankless RO systems as shown below.