0.5L Mini Water Tank For Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Item Weight: 1.53 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 6.38 x 4.88 x 4.84 inches
- Water tank capacity: 0.5 Liters
- Safe and clean: The water storage tank is made of 100% BPA free material that is fully recyclable, 100% safe and reaches food grade. Enjoy instant and concentrate fresh water from your tap without even 1 sec lag.
- Sleek design: The stylish all black mini water tank is typically designed by Eastcooler to cope with tankless RO water filters which is extremely compact that fit for almost all of the cabinet under sink, occupying little space.
- 【Innovative Solution for Tankless RO systems】The tiny water storage tank is specifically designed to effectively solve the inherent drawbacks of tankless RO systems: a) occasional pulsing of the system caused by unstable water pressure, especially when it is connected to a refrigerator or long distance point of use. b) initial time lag of water output of tankless reverse osmosis system.
- 【Super Easy to Install】Following a clear user manual, the mini water tank is super easy to be installed with a 1/4” quick connect design. Simply cut off your outlet water line of the RO system and insert the tank in between the cut. The package includes a blade, a 3-way quick fitting, a ball valve, a tank, and a tank base. Everything needed for installation is included.
- 【Durable & Guaranteed】The stylish small water storage tank in black has been rigorously tested for tank integrity, pressure resistance, durability, and material safety. It is warrantied for 1 year of usage.
- 【Premium Quality and Safe】Made by 100% food-grade materials, the mini tank is fully recyclable, 100% safe to preserve an effective amount of water. Although at pocket size, it’s sturdy and strong enough to persist to high pressure.
- 【Water Storage Tank Dimensions】The mini water tank (4.5″X4.5″X8″) caters to the design concept of a tankless reverse osmosis system that is compact and sleek enough to fit under almost all of the kitchen sinks.
- Perfectly fits for tankless RO systems as shown below.